*VERY GOOD ARTICLE*
Good to read a few times to get them sink into our heads on how we are so bad today.
Maybe worst off later if nothing is change this GE14.
Pass to your children to read too so that they understand the shit we are in.
Now, we have the 1MDB, the worst sucker in the world to deal with …. no end or endless possibilities !?
Wednesday, September 13, 2017
Ketuanan Economists : I Hope You Can Understand This, Ceteris Not Paribus.
About two weeks ago the following went viral via WhatsApp.
The writer carries the name Arianto Husani.
I do not know if this person is real or it is a made up name.
But Arianto Husani’s list of “corruptions” and “racist policies” is worth a close look.
I have corrected some spelling and grammar.
As usual my own comments are in blue.
(Please do read my Closing Comments too. Thank you.)
I am 60 years old, I have seen during Tungku Abdul Rahman times, we had one of the best Government service, one of the best police, one of the best military officers, it is because we had a multi racial workforce in all Government sectors.
Why is it the BN government removed non muslims through “Operasi isi Penuh” (Fill in full) Muslim population in all government Departments ?
(My comments : It would have been best to have the national racial demographics represented at all levels of the government service ie 70% bumiputra, 30% non bumiputra. Especially in the government school system. I believe the practical exclusion of non Malays in the teaching profession has cost the country very dearly).
During Tungku Abdul Rahman we didnt come across a single mosque or surau in all government departments or military or police department, we didnt come across any corruptions.
(My comments : The spread of the religious cancer in the government began after Dr Mahathir’s ‘Penerapan Nilai-Nilai Islam’ was hijacked after the entry of Anwar Ibrahim and his ABIM cohorts into government. The process was hijacked further by the Ikhwan Muslimin or Muslim Brotherhood influence in Malaysia. It has been downhill ever since. To make it even worse the Salafis have thoroughly infiltrated the government system. This is the single largest mistake made by the Malays and it will make them stupid, violent and poor. They will also become far removed from the real Islam.)
WHY WITH ALL MOSQUES, SURAU, UNIVERSITY ISLAM AND UITM we are facing the worst corruption scandals in the world today.
(My comments : It will only get worse. From my own personal observation and personal experience, the religious people can be the worst cheats, liars and kuffar. They are the spawn of satan. The more religious they claim to be, the worse satans many, many of them are. Note how in our country the religious party is now sleeping with same people they labelled syaitan and kafir before.)
Then here is a “list of corruption in Malaysia” prepared by Arianto Husani.
Some of his points here can be debated but thank you Arianto.
You have done a lot of research to prepare this list.
LIST OF CORRUPTION IN MALAYSIA :
1. PKFZ RM12 billion
2. Submarine Commission RM500 million
3. Sime Darby RM964 million
4. Paya Indah Wetlands RM88 million
5. Pos Malaysia (Transmile) RM230 million lost
6. Eurocopter deal RM1 billion wasted
7. Terengganu Stadium collapse RM292 million
8. MRR2 repair cost RM70 million
9. Maybank overpaid BII RM4 billion
10. Tourism – NYY kickback RM10 million
11. 3 paintings bought by MAS RM1.5 million
12. Overpayment by Sports Ministry RM8.4 million
13. London’s white elephant sports complex RM70 million
14. MATRADE repairs RM120 million
15. Cost of new plane used by PM RM200 million
16. InventQ irrecoverable debt RM228 million
17. Compensation for killing crooked bridge RM257 million
18. Loss in selling Augusta RM 510 million
19. Worth of APs given out in a year RM1.8 billion
20. Submarines (future Muzium Negara artifacts) RM4.1 billion
21. PSC Naval dockyard RM6.75 billion
22. The Bank Bumiputra twin scandals in the early 1980s saw US$1 billion losses (RM3.2 billion in 2008)
23. The Maminco attempt to corner the World Tin Market in the 1980s is believed to have cost some US$500 million (RM1.6 billion)
24. Betting in foreign exchange futures cost Bank Negara Malaysia RM30 billion in the 1990s
25. Perwaja Steel’s US$800 million (RM2.56 billion) losses
26. Use of RM10 billion public funds in the Valuecap Sdn Bhd operation to shore up the stock market
27. Banking scandal of RM700 million losses in Bank Islam
28. The sale of M.V. Agusta by Proton for one Euro making a loss of €75.99 million (RM348 million) Same as No.18.
29. Wang Ehsan from oil royalty on Terengganu RM7.4 billion from 2004 – 2007
30. For the past 10 years since Petronas Philharmonic Orchestra was established, this orchestra has swallowed a total of RM500 million. Hiring a Kwai-Lo CEO with a salary of more than RM1 million per annum!
31. In Advisors Fees, Mahathir was paid RM180,000, Shahrizat Abdul RM404,726 and Abdul Hamid Othman (religious) RM549,675 per annum
(My comments : Dr Mahathir the cleverest of the entire lot was paid the least. Hamid Othman the stupidest dumb ass ever was paid the highest – by Slumberjack.)
32. The government has spent a total of RM3.2 billion in teaching Maths and Science in English over the past five years. (Wow ??)
Of the amount, the government paid a whopping RM2.21 billion for the purchase of information and computer technology (ICT) equipment which it is unable to give a breakdown.
Government paid more than RM6,000 per notebook vs per market price of less than RM3,000 through some new consortiums that was setup just to transact the notebook deal. There was no Maths and Science Content for the teachers and the notebooks are all with the teachers’ children now.
33. The commission paid for purchase of jets and submarines to two private companies – Perimeker Sdn Bhd and I_T Defence Sdn Bhd amounted to RM910 million. Expanding on No. 2.
37. RM300 million to compensate Gerbang Perdana for the RM1.1 billion “Crooked Scenic Half-Bridge”
38. RM1.3 billion has been wasted building the white elephant Customs, Immigration and Quarantine (CIQ) facilities on cancellation of the Malaysia-Singapore Scenic Bridge
39. RM100 million on renovation of Parliament building which leaks
40. National Astronaut (actually tourist) Programme – RM70 million
41. National Service Training Programme – yearly an estimate of RM 500 million
42. Eye of Malaysia – RM30 million and another RM5.7 million of free tickets
43. RM2.4 million on indelible ink
44. Samy Vellu announced in September 2006 that the government paid compensation amounting to RM38.5 billion to 20 highway companies. RM380 million windfalls for 9 toll concessionaires earned solely from the toll hike in 2008 alone
45. RM32 million timber export kickbacks involving companies connected to Sarawak Chief M___ster and his family.
46. Two bailouts of Malaysia Airline System RM7.9 billion. At a time when MAS is incurring losses every year, RM1.55 million used to buy three paintings to decorate its Chairman’s office. Expanding on No.11
47. Putra transport system bailout which cost RM4.486 billion.
48. STAR-LRT bailout costing RM3.256 billion.
49. National Sewerage System bailout costing RM192.54 million.
50. Seremban-Port Dickson Highway bailout costing RM142 million
51. Kuching Prison bailout costing RM135 million
52. Kajian Makanan dan Gunaan Orang Islam bailout costing RM8.3 million
53. Le Tour de Langkawi bailout costing RM3.5 Million
54. Wholesale distribution of tens of millions of shares in Bursa Malaysia under the guise of NEP to cronies, children and relatives of BN leaders and ministers worth billions of ringgit.
55. Alienation of tens of thousands of hectares of commercial lands and forestry concessions to children and relatives of BN leaders and Ministers worth tens of billions of ringgits.
56. Since 1997, Petronas has handed out a staggering RM30 billion in natural gas subsidies to IPPs who were reaping huge profits. In addition, there were much wastages and forward trading of Petronas oil in the 1990s based on the low price of oil then. Since the accounts of Petronas are for the eyes of the Prime Minister only, we have absolutely no idea of the amount.
57. RM5,700 for a car jack worth only RM50
58. Government-owned vehicle consumed a tank of petrol worth RM113 within a few minutes
59 A pole platform that cost RM990 was bought for RM30,000
60. A thumb drive that cost RM90 was bought for RM480
61. A cabinet that cost RM1,500 was bought for RM13,500
62. A flashlight that cost RM35 was bought for RM143
63. Expenses for 1Malaysia campaign paid to APCO?
64. RM17 billion subsidy to IPP
65. US$24 million Diamond Ring for Ro$_ah – Cancellation of Order – how much compensation ?
66. CowGate . . . RM250 Million
67. Monsoon Cup . . . RM800 million per year
68. Illicit Fund Transfers out of Malaysia ( 2000 – 2009) : RM 1,077,000,000,000!
69. Taj__in-Danaharta settlement
70. Billions of ringgit toll concessions that disadvantage the government and taxpayers”
71. With 1MDB RM42 billion missing.
72. MAIKA 120,000,000 SHARES IN TELEKOM
73. ABU SAYYAP TERRORIST 12 MILLION DOLLARS.
My comments : Wow! If you add up all those millions and billions above it totals hundreds of billions of Ringgit – spent over past decades. All of it involves taxpayers’ money. Remember this folks : taxpayer’s money. This was the dishing out free money policy.
There are two more important things. A very huge portion of that money was used to shield the Malays / bumiputras from competition. Look at the list again – all that money was either a grant of a monopoly project, overpriced projects, cheating or outright theft. It was purely a ‘dishing out free money’ exercise.
Worse than any quantifiable monetary losses was the destruction in the abilities and capacities of all those hundreds of thousands if not millions of Malays and bumiputras from learning how to work hard, compete and become a self sufficient community.
Instead the hundreds of billions spent over the decades has made the Malays / bumiputras less competitive than the non Malays and (more importantly) vis a vis the rest of the world. Without the shielding, without the wall papering with money they just cannot compete.
The second point to note is that all those billions were derived from oil revenues. The long list above represents our squandering our oil wealth. The Age of Oil Money.
So our oil money was used to shield the Malays / bumiputras from operating at the same level in the market place. They were shielded from competition.
After so many decades, many have also acquired false hopes. Many of them (who became rich) were actually duped into believing that they could now succeed in business on their own. This is very far from the truth.
Here is more from Arianto.
I am 60 years old.
NEP supposed to end in 1999.
Now NEP being used as an excuse to implement Islamic values in all schools, Universities, Police Departments, Government Departments.
WHY ARE INDIANS TREATED LIKE GANGSTERS BY PM AND DEPUTY PM?
WHY ALWAYS NON MUSLIMS ARE BRANDED KAIFR (JAHIL – LOW CLASS HUMANS)
Malaysia is possibly the most racist country in the world with the following segregation. Have a look and judge for yourself.
“List of racial discrimination” in Malaysia:
(1) Of the five major banks, only one is multi-racial, the rest are controlled by Malays.
(My comments : The ketuanan felt that a banking system based on race could best serve the consumer and the Malaysian economy, even without having any prior experience in banking or in business. This policy was and still is bereft of any good book learning (education) or simple common sense. Needless to say, it has failed miserably. And now the Islamic banks are stealing (yes stealing) the Malay peoples’ money and making them poor. Melayu miskin dulu. The shares of Public Bank Bhd (Chinese owned) are selling at over RM22 per share. Maybanks shares are forever below RM10 per share. The way to create a great banking sector is to have intense competition among banks, this can be achieved by having as many banks as the economy can sustain by itself, strict banking rules and regulation and close monitoring. There is no other way. We will need hundreds and thousands of bank CEOs, finance company CEOs populating our economy to create a successful financial ecosystem. Right now there are only six anchor banks with six CEOs to serve a nation of 32 million people. This is as stupid as stupid can be.)
(2) 99% of Petronas directors are Malays.
(3) 3% of Petronas employees are Chinese.
(4) 99% of 2000 Petronas gasoline stations are owned by Malays.
(5) 100% all contractors working under Petronas projects must be of Bumis status.
(6) 0% of non-Malay staff are legally required in Malay companies. But there must be
30% Malay staffs in Chinese companies.
(7) 5% of all new intake for government police, nurses, army, are non-Malays.
(8) 2% is the present Chinese staff in Royal Malaysian Air Force (RMAF), a drop from 40% in 1960.
(9) 2% is the percentage of non-Malay government servants in Putrajaya, but Malays make up 98%.
(10) 7% is the percentage of Chinese government servants in the entire government (in 2004); a drop from 30% in 1960.
(11) 95% of government contracts are given to Malays.
(12) 100% of all business licensees are controlled by Malay government, e.g. Taxi permits, Approved Permits, etc.
(13) 80% of the Chinese rice millers in Kedah had to be sold to Malay controlled Bernas in 1980s. Otherwise, life is made difficult for Chinese rice millers.
(14) 100 big companies set up, owned and managed by Chinese Malaysians were taken over by government, and later managed by Malays since 1970s, e.g. UTC, UMBC, MISC, etc.
(15) At least 10 Chinese owned bus companies (throughout Malaysia in the past 40 years) had to be sold to MARA or other Malay transport companies due to rejection by Malay authorities to Chinese applications for bus routes and rejection for their applications for new buses.
(16) Two Chinese taxi drivers were barred from driving in Johor Larkin bus station. There are about 30 taxi drivers and three were Chinese in Oct. 2004. Spoiling taxi club properties was the reason given.
(17) 0 non-Malays allowed to get shop lots in the new Muar bus station (Nov. 2004).
(18) 8000 (???) billion ringgit is the total amount the government channeled to Malay pockets through ASB, ASN, MARA, privatization of government agencies, Tabung Haji etc, through NEP over a 34 years period.
(19) 48 Chinese primary schools closed down from 1968 – 2000.
(20) 144 Tamil primary schools closed down from 1968 – 2000.
(21) 2637 Malay primary schools built from 1968 – 2000.
(22) 2.5% government budget for Chinese primary schools. Indian schools got only 1%, Malay schools got 96.5%.
(23) While a Chinese parent with RM1000 salary (monthly) cannot get school textbook loan, a Malay parent with RM2000 salary is eligible.
(24) All 10 public university vice chancellors are Malays. (And they are now manufacturing unemployable graduates and potential ISIS recruits.)
(25) 5% of the government universities’ lecturers are of non-Malay origins. This percentage has been reduced from about 70% in 1965 to only 5% in 2004.
(26) Only 5% has been given to non-Malays for government scholarships in over 40 years.
(27) 0 Chinese or Indians were sent to Japan and Korea under the “Look East Policy.”
(28) 128 STPM Chinese top students could not get into the course to which they aspired, i.e. Medicine (in 2004).
(29) 10% quotas are in place for non-Bumi students for MARA science schools beginning in 2003, but only 7% are filled. Before that it was 100% Malays.
(30) 50 cases in which Chinese and Indian Malaysians are beaten up in the National Service program in 2003.
(31) 25% of the Malaysian population was Chinese in 2004, a drop from 45% in 1957.
(Err…sour grapes. This simply means you folks may need Viagra. The Malay people dont need Viagra. They marry two, three and four wives !! )
(32) 7% of the Malaysian population is Indian (2004), a drop from 12% in 1957. (Ditto as Chinese above)
(33) 2 million Chinese Malaysians have emigrated in the past 40 years.
(34) 0.5 million Indian Malaysians have emigrated overseas.
(35) 3 millions Indonesians have migrated to Malaysia and become Malaysian citizens with Bumi status. (One of them is that Javanese Monkey.)
(36) 600,000 Chinese and Indian Malaysians with red IC were rejected repeatedly when applying for citizenship in the past 40 years. Perhaps 60% of them had already passed away due to old age. This shows racism, based on how easily Indonesians got their citizenships compared with the Chinese and Indians.
(My comments : Now Nur Jazlan says he wants to keep maybe another 50,000 Rohingyas in his house. They will all be given PR. The Javanese Monkey says the spare room in his house is already taken by Zakir Naik.)
(37) 5% – 15% discount for a Malay to buy a house. I AM 60 YEARS OLD, I LOST MY TRUST IN ALL MUSLIM LEADERS
My comments : Ok thank you Arianto Husani.
Did you do your part to forward to everyone or round the world ?