….BUT….make your own conclusion!
comment by Kassim S.A.
1. She was born in Lebanon to Christian parents. She was 10 when the civil war broke out in Lebanon. She was alleged to have lived a relatively normal life during the war
2. She was said to have over-simplified the conflict in South Lebanon as a Muslim war against the Christians, her account of experiences as “overdone” and her persona and campaign as a “con act”.
3. Her pro-Israel and anti-Islam speeches made her a “recommended speaker” by the Hasbara Fellowship Speakers Bureau, a pro-Israeli advocacy group.
And what did I learn from her?
1. Not only was she bad in history, she was poor in arithmetic. She took an entire 16 minutes to summarise her 5-minute history of Islam
2. She appears to have no knowledge about the Koran and a little confused about what is Islam and who is a Muslim.